We are absolutely PUMPED to be hosting the 5th Country Liberty Cover Contest. This year we are again partnering with The Cavendish Beach Music Festival to bring one talented winner the opportunity to perform at the festival on the emerging artist stage!!
The original cover contest started simply as a fun way to promote local artists. We love acoustic music - really who doesn’t? - and we recognized that we had an established platform that a large number of people were paying attention to... The cover contest is a powerful opportunity to help musicians trying to break out of all the noise.
Over the past few years, each Cover Contest has grown bigger and better, providing local artists exposure to hundreds of thousands of people across the country and nearly 1 million combined views!
Cover Contest Details
Participating musicians will have the chance to win a FULL SET at CBMF 2020 plus $250 worth of CL merch! Local music fans get the opportunity to support your favourite acoustic performers. Here's how to get involved as either participating talent or as a fan:
- Applications are now OPEN
- Follow the application's instructions to submitting your cover video
- You must be wearing a Country Liberty product in your video
- Your video must not exceed 1GB in size
- Your video must be submitted no later than Nov. 15th, 2019
- The contest will be hosted on our Facebook Page for 2 weeks after receiving submissions
- To maintain a level playing field for all we do not allow Facebook boosting until after the contest has finished.
- The top 3 videos with the most views on our Facebook Page within exactly 7 days of their video upload will be shortlisted for an internal vote to determine the winner!
- You can campaign your favourite performance by sharing their video on Facebook
- You can help promote them by sharing on various other social media streams (Instagram, snapchat, twitter, etc.)
- Encourage the artists with positive comments making this an enjoyable experience for everyone!
- Tag friends in the original post and its shares